This can be managed on your seller central account. In the manage inventory section, select send/replenish inventory where you will be prompted to upload or create a shipment plan.
Your shipping plan should include the following:
• The products you want to send to the Amazon warehouse
• The quantity of each product;
• The shipping method and carrier or freight details;
• Whether or not you want to prepare and label your inventory yourself or have Amazon doit;
• Confirm your ship-from address;
• Confirm the packing type of the products you are shipping to Amazon.
After you have completed your shipment and sent it to Amazon, use the shipping Queue to track your shipment as it progresses through the fulfillment network.